: Residential Public Area
– 20 Best of housing design 2017 — Thailand
from room magazine
– Cover and published on room magazine — Thailand
in November 2017
– Published on Archdaily.com
Program : Residential public area: lobby, mailroom, fitness, restaurant
Location : Soi Ton Son, Bangkok, Thailand
Year : Completed in 2017
Client : Siam Sindhorn Co., Ltd.
Architect : Plan Architect Co., Ltd.
Interior Architect : Department of Architecture Co., Ltd.
Principal : Amata Luphaiboon, Twitee Vajrabhaya Teparkum
Design Team : Amata Luphaiboon, Kanitta Chartvutkorbkul, Suang Tosiriwatanapong , Tanchanok, Waraphan Watanakaroon
Resiponsibility : This is my first project with Department of Architecture Co., Ltd.
Developed design for upper floor lobby and corridor. Developed construction drawing for public area.
Sindhorn Residence is a luxurious residential project on Soi Ton Son which is very close to Lumpini Park, the biggest park at the heart of Bangkok.
- Clean / Simple / Modern / Elegance (but not extravagance)
- Unlike any other condominium projects
- Considerably low maintenance
- Reasonable investment